Bookmark/Add This Super Blog

Bookmark and Share

Jokes Of The Day

Today's Other Jokes

Friday

Horses Talking Amongst Themselves

Several racehorses stand around a stable chatting about their careers. One of them boasts about his track record. "In my last 15 races, I've won 8 times!"

Another horse breaks in, "Well, I've won 19 of my last 27 races!"

Not to be outdone, a third horse, says, "That's pretty good, but of my last 36 races, I've won 28!"

At this point, they notice that a greyhound dog has been sitting there listening. "I don't mean to boast," says the greyhound, "but in my last 90 races, I won 88 times!"


The horses are clearly amazed. "Wow!" says one, after a hushed silence. "A talking dog!"

Click Here To See The Best Jokes Of The Day



Good evening,

Jokes Genie, Editor Funny Jokes

http://JokesAndSayings.net

No comments:

Post a Comment